- All audience members must be prepared to respect the theatre environment and the performers and sit quietly through the show.
- Mobile phones must be switched off at all times.
- Flash photography is not allowed.
- No food, drink or any form of glass container is allowed in the theatre.
- Members of the audience must sit in the seats provided and must not block the gangways, staircases or passageways.
- Baby buggies and babies in arms are not allowed in the theatre.
- Young children may disturb other audience members. They must be accompanied by an adult and must be old enough to be attentive to the performance. We suggest a minimum of 6 years old. Accompanying adults will be asked to remove any unruly or noisy children.
Individuals not complying with these ground rules during performances will, unfortunately, be asked to leave the theatre. We reserve the right to deny entry to the theatre or theatre performances if we feel there is a risk of disturbance or disruption.
Updated: February 2010