This combined 50/50 beauty and makeup course includes facials, skin care, eyebrows and eyelashes, makeup services, customer care and health and safety. It will enable you to go on to a Level 3 course and become a qualified beauty therapist or makeup artist.
- Key course features
VTCT Level 2 Diploma
04 September 2017
- Who is this course for?
- School leavers who want a career in makeup and beauty.
- About the course
Your studies will include:
- Skin care
- Eyebrows and eyelashes
- Makeup services
- Customer care
- Health and safety.
- Additional opportunities
- Visiting lecturers provide additional input into the course and you may have the opportunity to visit a major health and beauty exhibition. This visit will incur an additional cost.
- Where next?
This course will enable you to choose one of three routes depending on your personal interests:
- Edexcel Level 3 Diploma in Beauty Therapy
- VTCT Advanced Beauty Specialist Diploma
- BTEC Level 3 Makeup Design and Hairstyling.
- Entry requirements
- 2 GCSEs at grades D / grade 3 or above or successful completion of Foundation Level Beauty Therapy with functional skills in English and maths. You will be asked to do a task as part of the interview process. If you need advice before you apply, please call 020 8326 2020 or email email@example.com.
This course is free for students under 19 years but you will need to purchase a beauty uniform and kit.
Please see our Fees and Concessions page or call 020 8326 2015 for further details.
- How to apply?
- Please click the "apply now" button and fill out the online application form. An adviser will be in touch regarding interview dates.