This course is for students who are interested in a career as a plumber and covers domestic pipework used in plumbing, hot and cold water, central heating pipework, electrical safety, environmental awareness and health and safety in the workplace.
- Key course features
City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma in Plumbing
Monday and Wednesday 6.30-9.15pm
18 September 2017
- Who is this course for?
- This course is for adults who wish to develop their plumbing skills for future employment.
- About the course
- You will learn about the domestic pipework used in plumbing, hot and cold water, electrical safety, environmental awareness and health and safety in the workplace.
- How will I be assessed?
- Assessment will include on-site assessments of your practical installation skills, computer based multi question exams and workshop assessment.
- Where next?
- Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship or employment in Plumbing.
- Entry requirements
- At least 2 GCSEs at grade D / grade 3 or above or successful completion of the Level 1 Diploma or a relevant foundation course with functional skills in English and maths. You will have an assessment.
- How to apply?
- Please click the "apply now" button and fill out the online application form. An adviser will be in touch regarding interview dates.