You will develop skills to work in the creative media industries. You will study Digital Graphics for Interactive Media, Interactive Media Design and Motion Graphics and Compositing Video, Photography and Photographic practice, Web Animation, Digital Communication, Sound in Interactive Media as well as learning coding and web authoring.
- Key course features
Level 3 Diploma
06 September 2017
- Who is this course for?
- Students who are creative and want to develop skills for work in the creative digital media industries, including product development, advertising, social media and social networking, digital marketing, digital editorial/blogging, content development and digital print, through academic study and hands-on experience in all aspects of digital media.
- About the course
- You will explore:
- Interactive media design
- Motion graphics and visual effects
- Moving image
- Graphic design
- Coding and web development
- Where next?
- The HND in Creative Media Production at West Thames College, a degree course at university or employment in the media industry. The HND is a two-year course which can be topped up with a third year at university to achieve a BA Honours Degree in Media Production.
- Entry requirements
- At least 4 GCSEs at grades A*-C / grades 9-5, including English language, or the Level 2 Diploma with a merit or distinction and functional skills in English and maths. If you need advice before you apply, please call 020 8326 2020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This course is free for students under 19 years.
Please see our Fees and Concessions page or call 020 8326 2015 for further details.
- How to apply?
- Please click the "apply now" button and fill out the online application form. An adviser will be in touch regarding interview dates.