You will gain an insight into new digital media, creative and other skills to work in the creative media industries. You will study Digital Media Sectors and Audiences, Digital Photography for a Media Product, Animation for Digital Media, Graphic Design for Digital Media, Website Production and Digital Games Production as well as learning the foundations of coding.
- Key course features
Level 2 Diploma
06 September 2017
- Who is this course for?
- This course is primarily aimed at school leavers who are creative and interested in a career in creative digital media industries, including, games production, social media and social networking, product development , digital marketing, digital editorial/blogging, advertising, content development and digital print, through academic study and hands-on experience in all aspects of digital media.
- About the course
- You will explore:
- Interactive media design
- Games Production
- Motion graphics and visual effects
- Moving image
- Graphic design
- Coding and web development
- Where next?
Level 3 Extended Diploma in Creative and Digital Technologies (Interactive Media).
- Entry requirements
- 2 or more GCSEs at grade D / grade 3 or above, or successful completion of a Foundation Level course including functional skills in English and maths. If you need advice before you apply, please call 020 8326 2020 or email email@example.com.
This course is free for students under 19 years.
Please see our Fees and Concessions page or call 020 8326 2015 for further details.
- How to apply?
- Please click the "apply now" button and fill out the online application form. An adviser will be in touch regarding interview dates.