This part time evening course is held on Wednesdays from 6-9pm. As a standalone qualification, or as a first step towards the next level, it will allow you to move up to further study in bookkeeping, accountancy or computerised accounts.
- Key course features
AAT Level 1
19 April 2017
- Who is this course for?
Primarily adults who wish to gain first stage qualifications as the starting point for a career in bookkeeping and accounts.
The introductory level will also suit you if:
- You would like a solid introduction to bookkeeping – or just a refresher
- You need bookkeeping skills for your small business
- You are returning to work and you’re interested in running bookkeeping services for local businesses
- You are not currently in employment or training and you need workplace skills.
- About the course
You will study:
- Introduction to bookkeeping
- Working within bookkeeping
- Bookkeeping and accounts
- Spreadsheet software (basic)
- How will I be assessed?
You will sit a formal computer-based exam on the last session of the course.
- Where next?
When you successfully complete this course, you will be qualified for employment in a junior role in an accounts office. You would normally progress to the Level 2 Bookkeeping (Intermediate) course.
- Entry requirements
- You should have basic literacy and numeracy skills. If you need advice before you apply, please call 020 8326 2020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This fee is for one term and may be subject to change in subsequent terms. Sorry, no concessions are available.
- How to apply?
- You do not need an interview for this course and do not need to complete the application form.
Provided you have the entry requirements for this course, you can either enrol in person at the college during our opening hours, or enrol by telephone with your credit/debit card on 020 8326 2020, Monday to Friday: 10am-12pm or 2pm-4pm.
If you are not sure if this course is right for you and you need advice before you enrol, please call our advisers on 020 8326 2020 or email: email@example.com