For participants to further their knowledge of Word from an intermediate to an advanced degree (please see below objective/key points for more information).
- The opening recap will ensure participants are able to set up a word document with some intermediate attributes, such as tables, shading, border manipulation etc.
- Participants shall be able to utilise some of the most useful advanced features of the Word program.
- Participants shall be able to carry out an advanced brief on their own using the skills gained during the course (which involves individual work on Mail Merges, Poster Creation or Forms).
Those who are self-taught and confident in their Word skills and would like to deepen their knowledge of Word. Especially suited to those who have attended the Intermediate workshop.
- Mail Merge
- Importing Objects
- Advanced Tables, drawing, shapes, symbols, shading, orders and groups
- Saving pictures from the web; screen grabs
- Automatic Options
- Use of Page/Section/column Breaks