To be able to create effective screen based presentations for clients and/or staff to an intermediate degree.
- For participants to change the look of presentation (either original or pre-created) rapidly and effectively
- For participants to customise their presentations
- For participants to connect to other files, programs and web sites during the course of a presentation (with the use of action buttons and hyperlinks etc)
Candidates who are self taught with the Powerpoint program. For those who are required to create and make presentations at work.
- Creating different types of slide (Title, Content, Blank etc)
- The Notes area
- Entering and moving Text and Pictures
- Getting your Logo where you want it
- Master Slides and backgrounds
- Slide Colour Schemes
- Incorporating Media files
- Jumping to other presentations, programs and web sites (hyperlinking)
- Slide Transitions and basic transitions
- Printing Handouts