For participants to learn how to use MS Project as an aid to Project Management.
- Participants will be able to set up a new Project file
- Participants will be able to enter Tasks and change their properties
- Participants will be able to create and view relationships between Tasks
- Participants will be able to use a Resource pool
Beginners to MS Project already familiar with basic Project Management techniques, and where Excel and Word are no longer adequate for planning and managing Tasks.
- Opening and closing the program
- The Project interface
- Define the Project criteria (including Project Calendars, Start date and Working times.
- Enter Tasks
- Outline Tasks
- Set durations of Tasks
- Set task relationships
- View Gantt Charts
- Create resources
- Allocate resources to Tasks