Outline (1/2 day session)
This session aims to show you how everyone deserves to be treated as a customer, whether they be fellow staff, members of the public or potential customers. We will show how great customer service makes everybody's job easier. And all it needs is some small changes in attitude and perception.
Who should attend?
Anyone who has regular contact with other people at work.
How will you benefit?
You will understand what makes for excellent service, the reasons for making the extra effort, and the benefits to everyone.
What the programme will cover
- My job – what am I expected to deliver?
- Who exactly are my customers
- What do they expect
- Internal and External – different, or the same?
- What is it like receiving bad service?
- Why bother trying to improve- Moments of Truth
- How do we know what makes the difference – ‘Plus Ones’?
- Our role – in lots of teams
- The impact our behaviour can have
- Are we sure they understood?
- Legendary customer service
- Saying what you mean to say
- Handling the tough guys
- Making it happen